A few things to know about our pool:
- Summer dues are very competitive; we strive to keep our fees as low as possible
- Professional lifeguard staff
- Never fight a crowded pool — membership is limited to 150 families
- Excellent Swim team — perfect for both serious and casual swimmers
- Excellent Swim coaching — many of our coaches are year-around competitive swimmers
- Family-friendly atmosphere where you will quickly get to know the other members
- Convenient, on-site Snack Bar that’s always stocked with goodies
- Family bathroom with changing table
- Shallow, kiddie pool area at one end for families with young toddlers
- 1 meter Diving board
- Gas Bar-B-Que grill — plan a cookout with your family
- Covered picnic area with plenty of picnic tables
- Catch the sun on lounge chairs or enjoy a book at a table under our umbrellas
All of this in a quiet, wooded setting with plenty of parking…view map.
Owning vs. Leasing
There are two membership options which are subject to availability:
- Purchasing a pool membership and paying the membership yearly fee
- Leasing a pool membership for the lease yearly fee amount
Purchasing a share guarantees your family use of the pool as long as summer fees are paid (we have a cap of 150 families, including leases). This also lowers your summer fee and enables the pool to budget for the season. Shareholders in good standing may sell their pool membership at any time. You do not have to be a Dutchman Downs resident to be a full member. The lease option is designed to allow families to try out the pool for a few summers before committing to becoming full members.
Swim team participation requires pool lease or pool membership with all dues up to date. There is an additional cost for swim team.
Please contact the membership coordinator for more information or if you are interested in purchasing or leasing a pool membership.